Thursday, July 2, 2015

July CURRENTLY and my new blog!

Hey y'all!!! So I have only had this amazing new blog since MARCH and I am finally using it! I figured there was no better way to start than with July's Currently from the amazing Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!


Listening: Every morning of my summer break has been spent sitting by the pool while both my boys have swim team practice. They love it and it is a great time for me to get some work done on my computer.

Loving: I feel so blessed and fortunate that I get to spend the summer at home with my boys! We have had a great summer and I am so sad that it is very quickly coming to an end. And I can definitely get used to this cooler weather we are having here in Alabama this week!

Thinking: I leave for Vegas in 5 days! Eeek!!! I still need to decide on out outfits and pack, print out my handouts, organize things for my kiddos, and so much more! I am so excited though and can't wait to meet everybody and learn so many things!

Wanting: I made the mistake of looking at the calendar and I really need summer to slow down! I have to go back to work on July 28th and students return on August 4th. Plus I had to change rooms so I have to completely set my new room up. I think this has been the fastest summer ever!

Needing: To tackle my never-ending to-do list. I had such great intentions of creating some amazing TpT products this summer and it just hasn't happened. Spending time with my boys has taken priority and I know that I will never regret that choice. But I do have some things that I must finish up before I head back to work. 

All Star: Procrastinator! I'm sure you can tell just by reading this post! Maybe one day I will learn to not wait until the last minute! 

If you see me in Vegas, please stop me and say hello!! Make sure you are following me on Instagram because I will be posting lots of pictures from the week. And I promise I am going to be a much better blogger this year!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi! I found your blog through Farley's Currently linky! It sounds like you're having a great summer so far..isn't it so nice to be able to spend time with your kiddos? I'm super jealous that you're heading to Vegas for the TPT conference...I may need to think about participating next summer. Hope you have a great time, and I'm so glad to have found you!

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe summer is flying by! Sounds like you've had some awesome days at the pool with your boys!! Enjoy Vegas. I want to go someday. This year I will be in my sister's wedding, but fingers crossed for next year!! I hope you win some awesome goodies.

    Michelle B.
    http://www.missheymiss.com

    ReplyDelete